Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Freedom!

Picture of the Day

Look at that damn hippy on the right! Posted by Hello

Quote of the Day
"Life is what happens, when you're busy making plans."
~John Lennon

Song of the Day
Alabama - Mountain Music





Now for my daily ramble. I know exams totally suck and everything, but look on the bright side, its already Wednesday and you're almost done. I finished up my 10 page paper yesterday, so im pretty much done. All I have to do is go to my reggae class for extra credit. (I know, its a tough life) Last night was cool, killed some Shlitz with some good friends and just chilled out. TONIGHT at 8 at Buffallo Wild Wings, adult swim is coming, and there will be free stuff. So if you feel up to it, COME AWN OUT! Other than that, Burgerama tomorrow followed by a party at Smatt and Brendan's Friday. (right?) Anyways, I updated the 5 newest, nothing too spectacular though. New Marzipan answering machine is funny, especially the 1st message and the 4th. Well, I'd better get movin.
~GT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home