Thursday, April 28, 2005

Smatt's feeling a little blue

Picture of the Day

Hey Smatt, why so blue? Posted by Hello

Quote of the Day
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.
~George Bernard Shaw

Song of the Day
The Doc Watson Family - Fish in the Mill Pond




Don't have much to ramble on about today. Good turnout for aqua teen at b-dubs, it was Me, Aaron, Smatt, Brendan, Cashell, Jeremy, Christine, and Ryan. Saw Tall Paul chillin, he was there watching da bulls. Gonna do some studying for my Monday exam and go to my (single) class of the day and thats about all I've got going on tonight. Oh yea, last night we stayed up playing Super Mario Bros. 3 on Super Nintendo and got SO close to beating it. However, once 4:30 rolled by, it was time to stop playing. Fucking noon again, I'd better move my ass.

~GT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home