Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Two quotes

Quote(s) Of the Day
"And I keep on fighting for the things I want
Though I know that when you're dead you can't
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave
Than living as a puppet or a slave"
~Jimmy Cliff - The Harder They Come

"We don't need clothes and we don't need money
So civilized
I guess you wonder where you are
Nature boy, nature man, take me along
Deep in the woods we're undiscovered"
~Talking Heads - Totally Nude

So yea, two quotes of the day today, no special reason, I just found two (unrelated) quotes I dug on this morning. Below is a random Bonnaroo 2004 pic, no real significance other than psyching everyone up for this summer even more.



What would Bonnaroo be without a little mud? (Pic from 2004) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home