Thursday, September 08, 2005

Another Day

Picture of the Day
M.I.A.

Song of the Day
Talking Heads - Psycho Killer

Quote of the Day
"Love is all you need"
~Beatles

Random Fact of the Day
The average French citizen eats 500 snails a year.


Today was alright, had 2 classes. 12:40-2 was my ethics class, which is actually pretty chill. The prof. seems to like me, so I can't really complain. After that I had my urban planning class, which was long but alright. Chilled for a bit, then my parents dropped off my new DELL LAPTOP! When I told Brendan, he replied "Dude, you're getting a Dell" and I should've known someone wouldn't be able to resist that cheezy slogan. Had some people over for the official start of football, Kari, Geoff, Aaron, Eileen, Brendan, Alicia, Cashell, Christine, Smatt, Joe, and myself all watched the Patriots beat the Raiders. Other than that, just chillin, it's gettin late and I must wrap this up riiiight abooooooout... NOW!


Peace out playaz'

~GT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home