Thursday, June 30, 2005

NO MORE STATS!

Picture of the Day

Double fisting freshman year Posted by Hello

Song of the Day
Bob Segar - Come To Pappa

Quote of the Day
"And even though the rain may now be fallin'
The passion is deep and pushes me on"
~Yonder Mountain String Band - Half Moon Rising

Random Fact of the Day
An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.


Okay, so IM DONE WITH STATISTICS!! FUCK YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I sprinted it in too, studying my ASS off the last two days (well, maybe I could have studied a little more, but I still did good on the exam) So yea, studied up last night before meeting up with Brendan at Harper's for (half off) dinner and microbrews. At $2 a pop, I would have loved more than one Grove Street Pale Ale, but I knew I had an exam and couldn't. Studied up a bit and watched that movie Sideways, which was a pretty funny movie. I went to bed at midnight, and five minutes after I layed down, the phone rang. Who was it? WORK seeing if I could come in and close. Well fuck that, whos work calls them in past midnight anyways? Completely rediculous. So I crashed at around 12:30 and got up at 7 am to study before my exam. Oh yea, and I leave for my 12:40 exam at 12:20 (10 minute walk) and get half way before realizeing I don't have my calculator! So I get to sprint as fast as possible back to my apartment to grab it and head out the door in a huge rush, so I'm the sweaty kid arriving out of breath for the exam, but whatever, today way just my day to be that guy. Finished the exam in about an hour and a half, and feel confident about the outcome of my stats class. Now my other class is online and continues through the whole summer, with my midterm coming up on the 11th. So now I've got to get studying for that at some point, then I'll be golden for a few more weeks. 4th of July is coming up, not sure what's going on though. I actually don't have to work, so that's really cool. Uhm, other than that, I work tonight at 7, so I'm just gonna chill out for 4 hours, maybe toss the disc around or play some Donkey Konga with Christine. Either way, it's just nice to know I don't have to get up tomorrow for a quiz, I'm gonna sleep ALL DAY LONG!!!!! Anyways, always remember...

Smile's are contagious, so always wear one in hopes of starting an outbreak.


~GT

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! check your e-mail,cuz!
~J~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home