Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Turns out school is not so cool...

Picture of the Day

Chillin at Bonnaroo shortly after getting dumped on by rain. The sunglasses stayed on all night. Posted by Picasa

Quote of the Day
"Hey, girl, what's your fantasy
I'll take you there to that ecstasy
Ooh, girl, you blow my mind, I'll always be your freak
Let's make sweet love between the sheets"
~Isley Brothers - Between the Sheets

Song of the Day
TQ - Westside

Random Fact of the Day
If you toss a penny 10000 times, it will not be heads 5000 times, but more like 4950. The heads picture weighs more, so it ends up on the bottom.




8:30 - 10:00 - EEP Homework
10:20 - 11:10 - Microeconomics
11:30 - 12:20 - Chemistry Recetation
12:40 - 1:30 - Chemistry
1:50 - 2:40 - Environmental Economics & Policy
2:45 - 4 - Homework at the Library
4:10 - 5ish - Homework at Home


Yea, that was my amazing day. I ate the breakfast of champions, Ramen Noodles and black Coffee, followed by the lunch of champions, a Big Grab of Cheetos, Black Coffee, and a cig. Long, shitty day for me, but it is really nice out and I'm done somewhat early. Yesterday, I hit class all day and got back at around 5. Shortly after returning home, the phone rang, and it was Amanda. She was in the area so she stopped by and I took her out to the Peanut Barrell for a drink, since she's newly 21. I got a tall Labbatt's and she didn't know what the hell to get. She finally decided on getting a screwdriver, always a good choice I guess, (I don't know much else besides beer) and we sat out front the Barrell along Grand River and talked while watching people walk by. I saw a couple of my old work mates and chatted with them for a few moments, but headed home shortly after we finished our drinks. Headed to Timmy's for a bit and visited his Iguana, Oz, who was kinda freaking out in his cage. Did some homework after timmy's and then headed to Amber's for a quick beer. I was so damn tired last night I crashed out after our beer and woke up at 8am ready(ish) to do some homework.

Class was alright today, except for my EEP 201 class. Last week's class, professor Slow Talker had 7 power point slides, and got through 3 of them. So today he wanted to finish up last week's power point slides and get through most of today's lecture too. He started on slide 2 of last weeks presentation and got to slide 3 by the end of class. WE GOT NOTHING DONE, IT WAS A RECAP OF LAST WEEK'S BULLSHIT! Man, that guy needs to take some uppers or something, cuz he talks slower than Dr. Phil dosed out on Lion Tranquilizers.

Anyways, went to the Library and was very productive, so I guess that's cool. Right now, I'm about to do some Homework, then hopefully fit in a nap before this evening starts. Nothing early tomorrow, just my 12:40 and my 3:00 classes, so I'm not to worried about it. Plus now I have all my Friday homework done, so tomorrow will just be that much easier. Well, I'd better get to it.


I got some Westside love for all you ghetto children

~GT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home