Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Relatively Uneventful

Picture of the Day

Anyone who lived in the dorms knows whats up with "Lock & Towel" Posted by Hello

Song of the Day
Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane

Quote of the Day
"Like a true Nature's child, we were born, born to be wild ."

Random Fact of the Day
The most common name in the world is Mohammed.


So yesterday I studied my ass off for my final, which is tomorrow. I went into my lab, which took forever, and finished that up. After my math lab, I spent about three hours finishing up this weeks Watershed online class unit, then studied for a couple hours. After that, I grabbed some dinner at Georgios with Kari and we chilled for about an hour before I had to go into work. (booooooo) Went into work and got out around 2:45. I got some decent sleep last night, although I'm still feeling a little tired. I woke up this morning at 12:38 when my class starts at 12:40, although it was just review so I didn't really care all that much. I went into class late (and sweaty, cuz it's 88 degrees) and sat down while she reviewed some practice problems. The only problem is that she doesnt show how to do the problems. She just says, use this formula, the answer is B. I mean honestly, how is that supposed to help me? So I skipped out half way through and went to the library so I could study by myself, which is much more effective than her bullshit. So I studied for a bit, came back, jammed on the guitar for a moment, and then had a great talk with Shannon on the phone. Brendan is coming out tonight, so I think I want to go meet up with him for dinner or something at Harper's. Other than that, I'm just psyched I don't ever have to work until close then get up for Statistics. I don't have to work tonight and my final is tomorrow, so I'm all set! Anyways, I'm gonna study for a little longer, but always remember...

Goldfish are addictive, so don't ever sit with a whole box next to you, because you will eat more than you should.


~GT

1 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Blogger Konrad said...

Oh, I cross fingers for you!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home