Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Wednesday already

Quote of the Day
"Cute,
But psycho..."
~On the shirt of a girl in my class, and I can think of a few girl I'd put that shirt on... :)


Song of the Day
Medeski, Martin and Wood - Pappy Check

Random Fact of the Day
My intestines are over 2 miles long


So today was alright I suppose. I've been feeling like shit lately, runny nose and everything. Ran to my early class (10:20) and it was alright I suppose. It was raining on me this morning and I felt like shit, but it worked out. We went over basic supply and demand curves in my Econ 201 class, simple enough. Got outta that class and made the tough decision to go to chemistry recetation. For those of you non-college folk, recetation is an optional class which reviews exactly what you went over in class over the past week, but in a smaller group so you can ask questions. I bought an orange (for the vitamin C in it) before I headed to the chem building where I saw Jim, with his cast on his ankle (which he broke wrestling when he was drunk) and talked to him a bit before I finally headed into recetation. Recetation was alright I guess, he answered some questions and cleared some shit up I suppose. i went cuz I have an exam on Monday, and I'm a little freaked out about it. After recetation was Chemistry class, which sucked. I COULDNT STOP SNEEZING!!! So I struggled through that one before finally getting released to my EEP 201 (community economics) class, which was cool. The (cool) prof. is back, and I had a nice chat with him before class about how this econ class compares to my other one. The main difference is that EC 201 has 600 students, while EEP 201 has about 25-30. Got outta EEP finally and headed to the Peanut Barrell (Ironic, how Im allergic to peanuts and all) and got a few drinks with Maria and Brendan and Chris for Maria's 21st birthday. Three Labatt's, a hamburger, and a Kamikaze later, I headed home, which brings me to right now. I'm a little sleepy and a little out of it, possibly in need of a naparoo. Thanks again for reading, and remember....


College ends, but the work never does...


~GT

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger HippyMonkey said...

recycling is good, but I don't know what the fuck TIMBRES is, so perhaps you could clarify....

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's french for Stamps
Tourloo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home