Saturday, May 14, 2005

Have fun studying abroad in London!


Breakin the law! Posted by Hello


Julie, Liz, Amy Posted by Hello


Ah yes, halloween last year Posted by Hello


Amy and Julie Posted by Hello


Aw, her very first beer bong. Oh and look, she doesn't want a picture taken! Posted by Hello


Smatt, Greg, Amy, Lewis Posted by Hello


Smatt, Greg, Amy, Lewis Posted by Hello


The roomys Posted by Hello


Big group of people wth random metal kid on the left Posted by Hello


Nice glasses Posted by Hello


Have fun and be safe studying abroad in London Amy! I know it will be a kick ass time, I'll miss u, and see you when u get back!

p.s. Hit me up with dates of people studying abroad and I'll do a little tribute.

~GT

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg you are the biggest sweetheart ever... you totally made my day by distracting me from my day before freakage :)

thanks!... and cherrio! ;)

Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home