Thursday, May 12, 2005

Longest game of pool ever

Picture of the Day

Hey, look at that homeless dude. Wait a minute, that's Smatt! Posted by Hello

Quote of the Day
"On a raging river
Be one with the flow
Invigorate your soul."
~Ekoostik Hookah - Raging River

Song of the Day
Flaming Lips - Yoshimi vs. The Pink Robots


Pistons, you cut me deep. Me, Heather and Jeremy hit the Riv and met up with two of Heather's friends, Jessica and Necia. Later, D Matt, Tall Paul and Ben came out to the Riv and Sarah from freshman year gave D Matt free drinks (because she wants to have 10,000 of his babies) We chilled for the first half of the Pistons game then walked over to B-dubs for the remainder of the game and once again, I did not win the jersey. (MY DAY WILL COME!) Killed a couple dollar PBRs and we picked up drinks and Me, Heather, Jeremy, Jessica and Necia headed to my apartment. We did some Konga, had a Mario Party, and eventually ended up playing pool in the basement, but at that point, Heather was passed out. Our first game was straight pool, (glad Necia was on my team) but the second game was a round of cut throat and took FOREVER! We finished around 3:30 or 4, it was late night. After that I just crashed out, I was exausted. Today seems to be a nicer day than yesterday, I'm just chillin here for the moment, there was talk of a bucket later with everyone, so hopefully we'll be chillin later. Other than that, I hope Aaron and Eileen had a killer time at the Trey Anastasio Band concert in Ohio yesterday, I'm sure he put on an amazing show.

~GT

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Buttercup and JOHN-43 said...

like the blog :))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home