Friday, May 06, 2005

DONE

Picture of the Day

We cut through the library to get home from a party and grabbed some TP for the dorm room. The TP didn't make it back to the dorm... Posted by Hello

Quote of the Day
"The decision to flee came suddenly. Or maybe not. Maybe I'd planned it all along - subconsciously waiting for the right moment."
~Hunter S. Thompson - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Song of the Day
OAR - Hangover


SO last night was killer wicked sweet party. Lil' Mike was BOMBED, haha, he threw a chair at me! He fell in the tiki torch! He ripped the fence out of the ground! He threw the post like a harpoon at the neighbors house! Hahaha, good times. It was a good time, I had a lot of fun. So yea, I'm all done with exams, like pretty much everybody else. However, I am staying up HERE this summer, so ya better hit me up if you're a fellow East Lansing-er. Sorry about no post yesterday, with no mouse and an exam to study for, I just didn't have the time. HOWEVER, stay tuned to hippy monkey throughout the summer because many more pictures will be put up and many more quotes will be quoted and many more songs will be those of the day. Did that make sense? Anyways, everybody have a KICK ASS SUMMER and don't forget to call your mothers on Sunday.

~GT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home