Monday, May 09, 2005

Same as it ever was...

Picture of the Day

A few hours before my first Phish show, and you KNOW where that is... Posted by Hello

Quote of the Day
"Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
When I come home cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire."
~Pink Floyd - Breathe

Song of the Day
Phish - Mexican Cousin



Well Mother's day was great, I got to spend the day with my parents and my brother Chris, just kind of chillin' out. Dinner kicked ass, a big steak and potatoes off the grill. Chris and I did some frisbee, always fun, and we got to sit on the back deck just talking for a while with my parents. It's been a while since I've been home, and it's great to see everybody, but I really need to get up to school and start working. This is the week before classes start and I need to be saving money for next year. However, tomorrow is my Dad's birthday, so I'll stay up for that and then head up to school at some point after that. So yea, today I just cut the lawn and did some reading, taking it easy. Family Guy was awesome yesterday, good episode. Other than that, check out the David Byrne dance in the 5 Newest section, I dunno why it cracks me up so much, but I like it a lot.

~GT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home