Monday, May 02, 2005

A real tear jerker of a night.

Quote of the Day
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens"
~Jimi Hendrix

Song of the Day
Radioihead - True Love Waits

~Just got more tear gas pictures, enjoy. Finished one of my two exams and did well, so I'm pretty set for the week. Enjoy the pictures and check out the new Strong Bad E-mail. (Cartoon of the Week)

Tear gas pictures


Pretty sure this conversation went something like "Oh, so that's what tear gas feels like. How cashed are my eyes?" Posted by Hello


TEARGAS US AND WE'LL JUST PARTY HARDER!! Posted by Hello


It's always a riot at Michigan State! Posted by Hello


McDonald's goes up in smoke Posted by Hello


Yea, let's tear gas McDonald's! Posted by Hello


I want a big mac so bad, but I just don't think it's worth it. Posted by Hello


Ahhh! Run inside!!! Posted by Hello


It's a little ironic that I was right by that sign when a canister landed about 5 feet in front of me Posted by Hello


T Bone with the Helmet on Posted by Hello


Sure they look nice, until they throw one of those canisters right in front of you for no reason! Posted by Hello


Ooh, pretty fireworks. Wait a sec, my eyes hurt. Posted by Hello


The night through the eyes of Greg Posted by Hello


Lots of people got arrested in front of McDonalds Posted by Hello


Hope you enjoyed the pictures of the most rediculous night ever. Kashell, sorry I spelled your name wrong. In closing, best 5 weeks of my life bitches!

~GT

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck tha' police!

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

freick,greg,learn how to spell...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home