Friday, September 16, 2005

Let the weekend begin!

Picture of the Day

I don't know how such an amazing picture went undetected for so many years Posted by Picasa

Quote of the Day
"There are songs to make you smile
there are songs to make you sad
but whenever there's a song to sing it never seems as bad"
~Stevie Wonder - Ngiculela (Es Una Historia)

Song of the Day
Warren Haynes - Lucky

Random Fact of the Day
My boots gave me a blister today, and the only band aid I had was given to me by Shannon, and it just so happens to be a Hello Kitty band aid.

FINALLY FRIDAY! Alright, so here's how my week's been.
Saturday: Football
Sunday: Football & Homework
Monday: Sick, class all day
Tuesday: Sick, class all day
Wednesday: Feeling a little better, but still stick, class all day
Thursday: NOT SICK! Feeling much better, class all day followed by an evening of pong

Which brings me to today, Friday. 3 classes on a rainy friday sucks, but i can deal because it's finally the weekend, and I'm done with homework till Tuesday. That said, I still have to study my ass off for my Chem exam on Monday, which I'm really not looking foreward to. Tonight is Tall Paul's 22nd B-day party, and I'm ready to party it up for sure. Anyways, gotta get goin, cuz that keg ain't gonna drink itself!


Don't forget to bring a towell,

~GT

4 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting to have babies "defies nature" say UK docs
Women who wait until their late 30s to have children are "defying nature and risking heartbreak," leading obstetricians in the UK say.
I recycle my old stuff here watches maybe you should too

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger HippyMonkey said...

Whoever keeps typing about recycling, I know, alright? I'm an environmental studies major AND an active recycler. I just don't understand how exactly that ties in with anything that has anythig to do with this page, it seems pretty random, and the grammar is less than perfect. Seriously, what does women having babies have to do with watches, or recycling? Awell, to each their own I guess.

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Konrad said...

This is Spam, Hippie Monkey. It's starting on my blog, too. That sucks. They have a recommendation to avoid it at blogger.com I'll think about it. For the moment, I delete this shit!!

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Konrad said...

By the way. We could link to each other. Wait, I already did this some time ago (to your page). So it's up to you :-)
Although you didn't link to other blogs as far as I can see. Have a good time, Konrad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home