Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Last week of class... EVER!!!!

Picture of the Day

New Years Eve, 2006 Posted by Picasa

Song of the Day
Pink Floyd - The Gnome (Watch the video linked to the right)

Quote of the Day
"Here's to the nights that turned into mornings...and the friends...that turned into family."
~D. Matt's Profile

Random Fact of the Day
Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.

Whats goin' on people. Everything's goin great up here at State, I'm half way through the LAST WEEK OF CLASSES!!! (ever) I have THREE finals tomorrow, which totally sucks, but then I only really have a couple more MSU commitments ever. Next Monday I have to get up at 7 and present my poster, then after that I have my last (pain in the ass) exam in Geochemistry. (I HATE THAT CLASS!) Last week was cool, lots of partying before we had to begin studying.

Thursday - Celebrations all day! We also got a group of us to celebrate and head out to see Scary Movie 4, which was pretty good. It was a great time over there, although I was a little bit obliterated by the time I left, it was still cool. I didn't make it to class on Friday, however...

Saturday - We woke up early(ish) and all chilled a bit before the Red Cedar River Cleanup for Earth Day. It was great, Kari, Andrea, Pell, and Tyler all came out with me, and we got the whole river cleaned up much more quickly this year. There was a lot of volunteers, and it was a beautiful day. Towards the end, it began getting clowdy, which made Kari nervous because she was planning a BBQ for 6:00. We kicked it off at around 5:30, and while the weather was a little iffy, it held out. There was a TON of people there; Kari, Andrea, Smatt, Amber, Brendan, Christine, Drunk Matt, Parker, Ben, Heather, Jeremy, Tyler, Dave, Dwight, Conner, Mike, Buck, Tara, Zack, Justin, Sabrina, and Christen, just to name a few. We kept it kickin' until the wee hours, with plenty of pong to go around.

Sunday - Went to the PISTONS game at the Palace with Christine, Amber, and Scar Matt. We had a great trip out there and Christine's Mom (MILF! JK;) cooked up a mean dish of pasta with garlic bread for us. We headed to the game and the Pistons kicked some serious ass. Got back around midnight and was outside for a minute when these drunken people come outside also from another apartment by me. They invited me in for a beer, so I headed in and DAMN do those sophmores know how to party. It's like midnight on a Sunday evening and they're all partying like it's a Thursday night! They had a sweet kegerator and some pong going, it was cool. I headed out at about 1 and passed out for class the next day.

Monday - Class, presentation, studying, 24 TYME! 24 was great, as always. The president is such a terrorist, though.

Tuesday - Class, wrote a paper, studying, then watched a movie. It was called Just Friends (I think) that one with Van Wilder in it. I thought it'd totally be lame, but it had some pretty funny parts.

Today (Wednesday) - Had class from 10:20-11:10 am, just got out, and now I'm at the Library until about midnight. Oh I can't wait to get these three exams done with tomorrow...



Peace out everybody,

~GT

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Buttercup and JOHN-43 said...

A ray of sun on an otherwise dreary day... your comment on our blog just lit me up! Thanks for the encouragement and Hey Hey have a great day! We are still waiting, waiting, waiting... interesting time for us, watching the news about illegal immigrants and gritting our teeth --- GRRRRR...

Gotta love the government, huh?

All our best and keep up the great work with this masterpiece you've got goin' here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home