Friday, April 14, 2006

A good friday indeed...

Picture of the Day

Timmy Christine and Jim in the freshman year crib. Note the cowboy hat, which survived two years in the dorms. Posted by Picasa

Song of the Day
Dispatch - Open Up

Quote of the Day
"Hippie, ferel, protestors
Call them what you may
But if they weren't here right now
There wouldn't be a tree standing today"
~John Butler Trio - Trees

Random Fact of the Day
The fingerprints of koala bears are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.




NICE WEATHER FINALLY!!! A Good Friday indeed. Yesterday we got out for a round of disc golf at Grand Woods, and I got to try out my new driver. It's good for distance, but I gotta get something mid-range for side arm tosses. It rained a bit, but only for a minute. Just took it easy last night, played some games and chilled. My 10:20 class wasn't bad, we got out a little early. My professor kept busting out laughing and dropping the marker and stuff, he's a goofy guy. Gonna chill with Kari for a bit then my Dad's coming to pick me up at 4 to head back to Brighton for the weekend. It'll be nice, I don't usually go home for Easter and I figured it'd be cool. My brother Chris is coming home for a bit, so thats a plus. I put some new games and shit up, check 'em out if you want. But yea, breakfast didn't happen so I'm gonna go take care of that.


Peace

~GT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home