Wednesday, April 12, 2006

HIPPY MONKEY LIVES!!!

Picture of the Day

Tennessee! Tennessee! There ain't no place I'd rather be! Posted by Picasa

Quote of the Day
"We were merely Freshmen"

Song of the Day
Assembly of Dust - Burned Down

Random Fact of the Day
Feet sweat because there are about 250,000 pores on their soles that squirt a quarter cup of liquid each day.







Yep, that's right folks, trying to get hippy monkey goin' again after another extended hiatus. Less than a month to graduation, it's been crazy fun and busy all at the same time. Chris came out to State on Saturday and partied it up EL style. It was really cool that he came out, it had been a while since we chilled. Friday there was a big party at D Matts, which is always fun. Just been takin it easy this week, 24 was fucking intense (as always) and Family Guy was great. Last night I went to Jims, he had a bonfire (yes, and illegal one in the city, go suck it court 54-B) It was great, I saw Jim, (it had been too long) Christine, Smatt, Amber, Meghan, Shawn, Mike Chimpco, and Brad. I've got a 15 pager due next week I'm about to get working on, so that sucks. Also, my lab partner didnt show today, so I got out early which is good cuz now I have some free time, but bad because I'm not doing anything with it. (except blogging) This Thursday Covert Operations is coming around to Lansing, I'm gonna try and hit that up. Also, Friday is the John Butler Trio in Ann Arbor, who I had never heard, but damn can they jam. It's at the pig, I'm probrably gonna try and go but it's all up in the air at this point.

Peace, Peppers, and Pickles,

~GT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home