Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Spring = Sprung

Picture of the Day

Best picture ever Posted by Picasa
Song of the Day

The Flaming Lips - Fight Test

Quote of the Day
Save the Earth so we have someplace to boogie

Random Fact of the Day
Brazil got it's name from the nut, not the other way around.




Happy belated Easter, everybody! Hope everyone had a good Easter weekend, it was pretty fun for me. Went discing twice at Kensington, which is a great course. I went with Chris on Sunday, he had a good time. The food at home was great, that's always a good thing about going home. I FINALLY saw Walk the Line, and it was a great movie and everything, but everyone hyped it too much I guess. It was a great movie and I love Johnny Cash, but still, I guess had huge expectations. It was a bad ass flick though, I liked it. Yesterday sucked, I had a class, 2 labs, a group meeting, and a 5 page paper to write. I got it all done, and the semester is quickly wrapping up. Two weeks of class, then finals, then South America for a month to study Globalization & the Environment. Chris brought the long board, so that is my new form of transportation. It's so nice for getting around town, but I'm trying to get some decent stickers for it. I might skip Ecology today to go discin' but me and Tyler havn't decided if it's worth it yet. It's so nice out, the perfect day for disc, and theres a stupid guest lecturer in class today so it's even more tempting. We'll just go wherever the wind takes us I guess.

I'm out

~GT

2 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg...is alive! Good to know!
So...glad that I'm getting caught up with what's happening in your world.
As far as my world goes,it's going pretty well...about a month to grad :) and then who knows what the fall will bring.
I was up at Gill's place on Fri. nite and we went to the Keg with a few of her friends to watch the Flames games and I had a daquirie!
Yeah...so,I guess I'll talk to ya later!
~J~
PS-Sweet deal u got there-going to South America! Pictures are a MUST!

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger HippyMonkey said...

Yup, I'm still alive! Glad u had fun at Gill's place, and congratulations on almost graduating! It's nice to hear from ya hun, hope u had fun at the game. Everything's just winding down here, real busy. Take care of yourself.

~GT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home