Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Mouseless

Picture of the Day

Smatt with the Tall Can, me with the elf hat, and D Matt rockin' out last year. Posted by Hello

Quote of the Day
"I was just a child then, now I'm only a man."
~Pink Floyd - Your Possible Pasts

Song of the Day
Talking Heads - Warning Signs


OKAY, I just tried to post this and lost the whole thing, so lets try this again. My mouse is dead, so doing anything online takes forever. First off THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CHECKS HIPPY MONKEY DAILY AND SENDS THE LINKS TO THEIR FRIENDS!!! This is encouraged, as hippy monkey is a place for a little mindless daily entertainment. Not only was yesterday a record with 85 hits, but 54 of them were first time visitors! Furthermore, Hippy Monkey has recently expanded 2000 minds, so thank you all. Now with the ramble; I did very well on my exam yesterday, and now I am about ready to take this RD 324 exam. 24 was absolutely nuts yesterday, laugh out loud nuts. Jack pulled the guy that saved his life out of surgery, who is married to the chick he's seeing, which killed the guy in order to save Lee, a terrorist who knows where Habib Maruan is with the nuclear warhead. Just entirely too much. Got some studying done, roamed around town for a bit with Kari, grabbed some cheap dinner, and got some Mario Party in too! Today I'm heading to the library for EVER then meeting up with Selena about my summer (BS) job. After that, DEEEEETROIT BAAAAAAASKETBALLLL!!!!! followed by, most likely, more studying. If you need me today, I'm on floor 3, east side in the cubbies you hit if you walk straight out the elevator until you hit the wall. Anyways, GOOD LUCK WITH EXAMS EVERYONE!!!!! Remember, we're almost done!

~GT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home