Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My finger hurts...

Picture of the Day

This has got to be one of the best pictures ever, Flaming Ivan with the broken sunglasses he found. Posted by Hello

Quote of the Day
"Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run... but no explination, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant..."
~Hunter S. Thompson - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Song of the Day
Dilated Peoples - This Way


Last night was a great, chill night. 24 was a little dissapointing, but next week is a special TWO HOUR season finale. Christine, Heather, and J-dogg came over and we all watched Episode II. (Again) Classes went fine yesterday, although I don't want to go already. Aaron rolled out yesterday for a couple days, so its been real quiet around here, but Christine and Heather have been around keeping me company. FURTHERMORE, I was playing guitar and my left hand's index finger top nuckle started KILLING ME for no reason. Typing really sucks with only nine fingers, so I'm gonna go.

"Peace, love, and Guacamole." ~Shan

~GT

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Buttercup and JOHN-43 said...

hope your finger gets better soon, i only type with one any way lol

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Konrad said...

Maybe you can patent a nine-finger-system? Reminds me of the nine inch nails! If it kills you, play "Killing me softly", the girls will like it. I'm a guitar player as well, keep rocking. Liked your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home