Monday, September 19, 2005

Greg:1 Chemistry:0

I would like to formally announce that I kicked the shit out of my exam. It was SO much easier than the practice exams, which I scored between 50-60% on. I knew (for certain) 18/20 of the questions, and the other two, I don't care about because an 80% is a 4.0, sooooo I'll let you do the math. (Ahem, 90%) Sooooo yea, rock N' roll, it killed my weekend and stressed me out, but I'm finally FREE! (until class tomorrow)


Peace and lovin, no pushes or shovin'


~GT

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Konrad said...

Congratulations. I did it as well, in school I had major chem classes. I was not that bad, but this was before 1988. Hmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home