Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sunshine Daydream

Picture of the Day

Blue Shirt: Evan. Orange hat, yellow shirt: Smatt. Blue hat, in front of Smatt: Nic. No shirt, blue hat: Waba. Oh Bonnaroo, I miss you so... Posted by Picasa

Quote of the Day
I hang with a bunch of hippies
and wacky tobacco planters
who swallow lit roaches
and light up like jack-o-lanterns
~Eminem - As The World Turns

Song of the Day
Frank Zappa & The Mothers - Dirty Love

Random Fact of the Day
A rat can last longer without water than a camel can.




Today was alright I guess. It's another beautiful day outside, 84 out right now. Went to my morning class, which was pretty chill. It's microeconomics, and we have an exam a week from this Friday, so I started studying a bit today. (although really not that much)

Got out of my econ class delighted because I didn't have Chem recetation today due to our exam on Monday, therefore no class to review. I went home and made some Chef Boyardee Ravioli (eww, gross) for brunch and picked on a string while doing some reading for my EEP class.

Headed out to my last two classes at noonish, and Chemistry was booooring. (as always) Studying how molecules become ions in solutions, namely water. I understand it fine, but I'm sure as we near the next exam, it will become much more difficult. Got outta that class and picked up lunch on the go (a big grab of Flaming Hot Chips) and headed out to my EEP - Community economics class. It was pretty chill though since the old man taught the class and not the fat guy who really has no idea how to teach. After class, I came home which brings me to right now, juuuust chillin.


Listen to happy music on sunny days and happier music on rainy days


~GT

2 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home