Monday, September 26, 2005

Good Weekend

Picture of the Day

Sweet looking bus, turns out it's a freaky, hippy cult bus though. (I read an article in Relix about it) Posted by Picasa

Quote of the Day
"My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did giggittygiggiydoo that girl. I gashmogied her gaflabity with my googus. And I am sorry."
~Quagmire

Song of the Day
Cake - Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps

Random Fact of the Day
Women blink nearly twice as much as men.



What a great weekend, which I guess would explain why it went by so quickly. Thursday I hit Burgerama at the Riv, which for all you non-East Lansing-ers is $1 burgers and $3 pitchers. It was cool, saw a few people there, and headed out to the Long Beach Shortbus show (Feat. members of Sublime) Unfortunately, I was dead tired and had to leave before Long Beach started, but I saw this SWEET jam band called El Presidente, they really impressed me. Friday was cool, we got some pong rolling at Kari's place, pretty standard, but always fun. Classes sucked on Friday, but I got em done and was ready to start the chill weekend. Had a good time Friday, then got up early Saturday and arranged my dress clothes so we could take off for the Wedding in Lapeer. We got up at 9, just as expected, but instead of leaving at eleven, ended up leaving a little closer to 12:30 or so cuz we got caught up. However, eventually hit the road and headed to Lapeer, where I watched the end of the AMAZING State game while the girls got ready. Headed to the wedding, and had a good time there. Open bar, but I took it pretty easy. All the people there were very friendly and chill, so it was a good time. Got to talk to Kari's parents a lot more, and they were having a great time dancing like crazy. Got home around midnight and crashed out in Lapeer, after hearing Geoff on the radio. (Kari thought that was pretty damn cool) Got up in decent time on Sunday, and chilled around her parent's house for a while before eating an early dinner and heading back to East Lansing, after meeting up with Amber, some time around 5ish. Took a naparoo and woke up at about 8:45, barely before Family Guy. Now I'm up early, before class, but left my books in Kari's room, oops. I gotta go to my three classes today, then hit the library to study up for my Econ test, which is on Friday. I've got about 30 mins before econ, so I should get moving.


More trees, less Bush


~GT

1 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Konrad said...

Blondes have more fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home