Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Another Sunny Day

Picture of the Day

From left: Smatt, Me, Smashley, Timmy, Andra, and Johnston on another freshman year 40's night Posted by Picasa

Quote of the Day
"If Michael Jackson were here, he'd totally be a Werewolf right now."
~Me, commenting on the moon last night

Song of the Day
Grateful Dead - Black Muddy River

Fact of the Day
The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.



Done with class on this lovely day, but homework is still calling my name. It's 78 outside, sunny and beautiful, and I spent a majority of the day studying ethics, economics, philosophy, and urban planning. HOWEVER, I still had a lovely day. I got up early, did my homework for today, packed up my bags and headed out to get some lunch with Kari. We went to the Dog Pit (AKA The Dog Shit) cuz I had a craving for gross, nasty chili dogs with chili fries, right before two two-hour classes. (Sorry, to the girl sitting next to me, if you can read this) After my Ethics class, I had a breif break, so I headed home and jammed on the guitar for a bit. Halfway through my amazing jam solo, I realized I had only 20 minutes to walk to the Urban Planning building, which may sound like plenty of time, but it's by the tennis courts, which are a good half hour away. (This campus is huuuuuge) So went to that class and DAMMIT, I KNEW I SHOULD'VE SKIPPED IT! It was more useless bullshit about urban planning, and we watched a movie that I could have made myself. No new material, just vomiting the same crap out a different color. Last night was cool, Me, Kari, Christine, Aaron, Smatt, Amber, and Eileen just chilled for a bit, watched some football and Family Guy while drinking a couple beers. (Not too much, I had class today)

So yea, got outta that class and headed home, then I started typing this blog entry, which brings me to right now. Currently, I am a little hungry, a little sleepy, maybe a little thirsty, but all around, not too bad. I really should do my homework at this exact moment, but I'd rather procrastinate by writing meaningless jargon in this here blog. Speaking of blog, I might need to go drop a blog pretty soon. (BOO-URNS, B-material) Alright, I'm out, y'awl.


Be thankful for everything you have


~GT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home