Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Lazy summer night...

Picture of the Day

Coney the Cone was my roomate once Drunk Matt left and hasnt gotten proper respect on Hippy Monkey. That's megan playing Nintendo 64 in the background. Posted by Hello

Quote of the Day
"And we like to drink our beer from a mason jar!
But hmmm hmmm hmmmm hmmm hmm I love this bar."
~Guilty Pleasure

Song of the Day
Frank Sinatra - Strangersd in the Night


Yesterday was very chill, although right when my finger stopped hurting, BAM, it hurts again. Either way, my 2 hour lab took 15 mins!!! So I got out of there and just sat by the river and wrote for a while. The apartment was so empty, I avoided it at all costs. Came back for a bit and ran up to FBC and the grocery store. I cooked up a nice dinner for Kari as a thanks for the ride she gave me on Monday, it was a fun dinner. She had NEVER hugged a tree before, so I told her to give it a shot, and now she's an official tree hugger. Also, there was like a million racoons out on campus last night, it was a little freaky because they kept coming out and looking at us then running back in the trees. The PISTONS kicked some ass, that's what I'm talkin about boys! Oh yea, and I saw this DVD of this French dude who makes music videos, and they were so cool! He made Daft Punk - Around The World and some really really cool chemical brothers videos, it was nuts, but tough to explain. And I just remembered STAR WARS!!!!!!!!! Anyways, I'm being lazy, I should get ready for class. Peace and love, all you tree huggers out there!

~GT

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Buttercup and JOHN-43 said...

would love to use your words for the back of the book :))))))), thanks for the wonderful words

 

Post a Comment

<< Home