Thursday, May 19, 2005

Picture of the Day

Okay, let's see how many I can get. From the left, random chick, Tall Paul, Andrew, Mike, somebody behind Mike, Phil in the back, Ben making a weird face, me with the hood on, Smatt sippin the foam off a beer, and somebody behind Smatt's orange hat. (Perhaps that's Dan's mushroom hair?) There's some things (like going to a party with 20 people) I sometimes miss about freshman year! Posted by Hello

Quote of the Day
"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"
~Dalai Lama

Song of the Day
Oysterhead - Birthday Boys


HAPPY STAR WARS DAY EVERYBODY!!!!! Yaaaaay! I feel like when I was a little kid and Jedi came out! (I know, I'm a Star Wars geek) SOOOOOOO class yesterday just made me frustrated. I mean come on, why can't my Math teachers at this University EVER speak English? She spelled calculator culcletr. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??? I mean, she's really nice and helps us when we stay after class, but its still frustrating. What's really weird is that she looks JUST like an Asian copy of my cousin, Janelle. (If you're reading this, hello!) I was shocked when she started teaching, I was like "Whoa, it's Asian Janelle!" Anyways, last night was relaxing, we just chilled and watched Back to the Future III. Got a good sleep, now I'm up about to do some homework before class.

Rock & F'n Roll!

~GT

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello to u,too! it's crazy that one of your teachers look like an asian me!
~J~

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger HippyMonkey said...

Haha, I know. It's kind of freaky really, I'll try and snap a picture during class or something : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home