Friday, May 20, 2005

Vodka fruit is fun!

Picture Set - Vodka Fruit Party

Theres the crew and the vodka watermelon Posted by Hello


There's the vodka melon and there's Scar Matts hand feeding Tommy D Posted by Hello


Everybody having fun Posted by Hello


A little hack perhaps? (Just above my head) Posted by Hello


Scar Matt hackin' the cottege cheese cup hack Posted by Hello


Smile! Posted by Hello


Strike a pose! Posted by Hello


Our "hacky sack" at the end of the night Posted by Hello

Quote of the Day
"Let us have peace"
~Ulysses Simpson Grant

Song of the Day
Widespread Panic - Ride Me High


Pretty sure I got a 4. on my test today, so THATS a releif! It's a beautiful, sunny day outside finally, and the sunshine is much needed. So yesterday was all around a kick ass day. My lab took no time at all (I got out in 15 minutes) and got some homework done after that. I got a lot further in Da Vinci Code, I'm to the point where I can't put it down, no matter how hard I try. (It's staring at me right now) At around 6, Me Christine and Jim went to see STAR WARS EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH and I cannot possibly explain the sweetness of that movie. It stands right up there with the original three. Anywho, after the movie, we watched the Pistons finish off the Pacers, which was not an easy game for us to win. Fucking Reggie Miller (You know, Smeigel from Lord of the Rings) was sinking mad 3's and we were down most of the game. BUT we were victorious in the end! Aaron, Eileen, Scar Matt, and Christine rolled over to chill and watch the game, and afterwards Scar Matt told us his roomate, Tommy D, cut up some watermelons, hollowed them out, and filled them with fruit, juice, and vodka last night, letting the fruit soak in the goodness. Now I'm not a bit liquor guy, but (once adding a little more juice) the fruit tasted great! They were grilling up some grub also, thanks again guys, kick ass get together. By the end of the night, I was a little more innebriated than previously expected, but I was up in decent time this morning to get some studying in for my test. It was a chill night, maybe 10 of us total or so. They also hooked up this crazy pool table-like thing in their room which was a little tough, but fun. There was definetly some Mortal Kombat being intensly played for a while. (and it was the girls who were so into it, I got my ass kicked by one of them!) Oh yea, and we all got hammered and started playing hacky sack with a cottege cheese cup, which worked surprizingly well. We tried making a hack out of masking tape and stuff, but it was not as cool. We probrably played hack for a good half hour before the cup was destroyed, and by that time, I was ready to hit the hay. So my friends, I leave you with this piece of advice;

Whatever you do, take care of your shoes

~GT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home