Saturday, June 25, 2005

Days off are so great!

Picture of the Day

Coventry Vermont about an hour before I would be (head-to-toe) covered in mud from pushing cars out the mud pit. Posted by Hello

Quote of the Day
"Nobody calls me a fizzle and gets away with it! Except for that one guy who called me a fizzle and then ran away, he got away with it. But most of the people who call me a fizzle don't get away with it! Actually he was the only guy to ever call me a fizzle, but after today only half the people who have ever called me a fizzle will have gotten away with it!"
~Peter Griffin

Random Fact of the Day
"Underground" is the only word in the English language that begins and ends with the letters "und."

Song of the Day
Beck - Soul Sucking Jerk (Remix)


No work the last few days has been nice. Went to the Sports Den for the Pistons game, which was a dissapointing end for sure, but i still had a fun night. Kari, Aaron, Eileen, Tall Paul, Ben, and Jason were all there with a couple of Eileen's friends joining up with us also. Brendan got back from the Ukraine, and was out for the game on Thursday, but I only saw him for a breif period of time since he had to visit his lovah. (Told you u were gonna marry Jess dude, I just never said which Jess) I had yesterday off and just went to Christine's to chill out for a while. Smatt came out with Scott, and so I headed to Christine's with Aaron and Eileen, and Heather showed up also. It was real cool, I havn't seen Smatt or Heather in ages, since before Bonnaroo. It's been too long. So anyways, we drank a bit on her porch and watched the cars going by on Grand River. We ended up ALMOST going to the titty bar at like 1:30 am, but the Taxi ride was more expensive than expected. (One of these days you'll get to a titty bar, Christine!) We wound up playing Euchre for a while, and we lost, but it was a close game if I recall correctly. It was just real cool to see everyone, especially since the summer's been so busy for everybody. I've got tonight off and am heading to Lapeer for a bon fire, which should be cool. Honestly though, I can't say I've ever been to Lapeer, so I'm excited to get out of EL and go somewhere new, even if just for the evening. It will be cool to meet some of Kari's friends, and even though I may be a little nervous, it will be cool to grab some dinner with her parents. I just have to not do anything Greg Gaylord Focker would do and it will all go smoothly. It's been a chill couple days off though, and man did I need it. I've got finals next week and then I'm done on Thursday with my Stats class. Other than that, not a whole hell of a lot going on. Always remember..


Enjoy every summer to the fullest extent possible, once winter comes around, you'll be glad you did.

~GT

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Summertime, and the living's easy : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home