Friday, May 27, 2005

Hookahville is finally here!

SO I'm going to be out of town at Hookahville until Monday, so no updates until then. Furthermore, this entire post is a tribute to the band, festivals, the music, and pretty much everything Hoooooookah in general...


They're playing Hookahville (Katz is on acoustic in the middle) Posted by Hello


Katz on the keys Posted by Hello


Sweney, the king of killer guitar riffs Posted by Hello


Cliff singing "I Am the Walrus" Beatles cover (I think) Posted by Hello


HOOOOOOOKAHHHHHHHH!!!! Posted by Hello


Hookah at Bonnaroo 2003 (I know these pictures suck, but the tent was packed and I took what I could) Posted by Hello


Hookah at the 'roo Posted by Hello


Schwa on a stick! Posted by Hello




They kicked some ass at Bonnaroo, they played Hookahville. (Ironic) So yea, this is my first Hookahville and I can't wait for it to start. Particle, the Wailers, Sam Bush Band, Robert Randolph, Galactic, and of course, HOOOOOOKAH! Plus plenty more bands, I just can't wait! Me, Ryan, and Christine are taking off later today. Aaron's comin' down a little later tonight with his buddies, and Kari and her buddies are rolling tomorrow.

Top 10 Hookah songs I want to hear
10. Seahorse
9. Another Good Man Gone
8. Ridgeway Sky
7. Caribou
6. Good Time (Merry-Go-Round)
5. Lady Vanilla
4. Spiders
3. Bone
2. Fantastic
1. Schwa

Random Hookah Fact of the Day
Did you know Ekoostik Hookah was named (and often mispronounced) to mean "the phonetic spelling of acoustic, meaning sound as it is heard, hookah meaning a communal gathering"

Hookah Song of the Day
Ekoostik Hookah - Burning the Midnight Oil

Hookah Quote of the Day
"There's a goldmine up on the mountain side
But you never gonna get it if you never gonna try"
~Schwa


That's all I got people. Now do yourself a favor and download some hookah tunes (free) off http://www.ekoostik.com - it's good for the soul. I've gotta go take a math quiz now, my finalode to civilization, before I re-enter the safehaven world of a hippie music festival for the weekend. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, and remember...

SSSSCCCHHHHWWWWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!


~GT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home