Monday, June 06, 2005

I know, I've been slack-a-lackin'

Hookahville Picture of the Day

Fire is cool Posted by Hello

Quote of the Day
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace"
~Jimi Hendrix

Random Fact of the Day
The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle

Song of the Day
Widespread Panic - Love Tractor


Okay people, don't even say it. I know ive been slackin on the Hippy Monkey. I promise once Bonnaroo is done and shit settles down, I'll do a huge post with everything on it. Let's see... Thursday I was supposed to work until 5am, but I got out early. Friday morning I had a quiz, which I did so-so on. Friday night I was just chillin around before work when my parents brought up a car so I could get home early Saturday morning. Just a little bit before work, THEY CALLED SAYING I DIDN'T NEED TO WORK! That was nice, so I stayed up until 5:00am :)

I woke up at 7:30 am and drove home, then to Northville for a 5th grade family reunion. I mean, honestly, a 5th grade class reunion, is this neccessary? It was kind of cool though, seeing people I otherwise never would have seen again. We had a time capsule to open, and it was real weird. I though I was going to be an artist in college learning to draw better with a "hot girlfriend". (I knew what I wanted in 5th grade) I got dropped off Saturday at about noon, and right after I got back Heather wanted to hack and smatt wanted to go disc golfing. So right when I left to hack, Kari called to invite me to the Umphrey's show at the Bell's Brewery in Kazoo. Wish I could've gone, but Ill see em at the roo.

SO hack went alright, Heather, and Jeremy came and got me and we hacked it up for a bit. We went to the disc golf course and met up with Smatt and Chris at the Ledges. We only had time for 9 holes since the Pistons game was on. We came back to my place and watched the game, and I was passing out in my chair after my amazing 2 and a half hour sleep the night before. Got up Sunday and chilled out for a bit. Smatt came over, and we had a crazy morning. We chilled out for a while (very chilled out) and headed up to SBS so he could get a book. We chilled at the Barell for a couple drinks, then headed home to find Aaron back (finally) so we chilled for a bit. Heather and Jeremy wanted to hack, so we headed over there and hacked it up until 3:10 so I could go to my meeting at TB. Which brings me to my next rant...

THE MEETING AT TACO BELL WAS FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS! Geez man, first my manager shows up 30 minutes late and lectures us about being on time. She's yelling "If you can't do that, then hit the door and we'll get someone else up in heeeya". She kept saying "hit the door" and "up in heeeya" and it was bugging the shit out of me. Then she's like "I'm sick of all this gossip, so lets just get it out in the open" and everyone starts bitching about who's frontin' and who needs to be steppin' and how you need to come talk to me like a man if u got beef with me. Everyone was so fuckin ghetto, it was outrageous. So that shit went until 515. and i needed to work at 6. So I went into work and we lost the power, so I got out early (after cleaning the store in the dark) and chilled around home for a bit. I was too tired to drink, I just sort of chilled in with Kari and took it easy. I got some sleep before my class today, and made it on time for the LONGEST period of math class ever. But I talked to this dude wearing a Disc Craft hat whose name was Dave, and I intived him to the ledges with me and Aaron after class. We went out and shot 12 holes (because Aaron had to take off to Grand Rapids) and man was Dave and his roomate good at disc golf. I shot a 52, which is a little worse than usual, but whatever. i had a great time, and met some new people, so its all good. Now I'm chillin before my 9-3am shift tonight, which is my LAST SHIFT BEFORE BONNAROO!!! It sucks I have to miss game 7 of the stons, but its better I'm making money than spending it. Especially with Bonnaroo coming up, which is going to be so fucking awesome, I can't wait. SOOOOOOO yea, that's what I've been doing since my last post. Its been a little hectic. But always remember...

If you live your life in fear, you'll never love at all

~GT

2 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Konrad said...

So you are a Pistons Fan? They smashed the Heat in game 7! Go for champion!
One short question. Where do you get the cool countdown from, even with seconds in it? Would be nice if you would let me know. See you!

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! u still owe me a pic of ur math teacher...the one who's an asian version of me!
~J~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home