Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Class and Work. Again.

Picture of the Day

Timmah doin that glowstick shit. Just reminds me how sweet hookahville will be! Posted by Hello

Song of the Day
Ekoostik Hookah - Good Time (Merry-go-round)

Random Fact of the Day
People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all photocopier errors worldwide. ~Thanks Tall Paul

Quote of the Day
"Greig, I gotta say, you da bomb. I'm so glad I hired you" ~Celena - Store Manager


*ATTENTION!!!* You MUST click the link in the Top 5 and Newest 5 which is a short film called "More". It used to be on TV a lot, but they took it off and a friend just sent me the link to the website. WATCH THE WHOLE THING, it's truly amazing.


Worked all last night and it went great, I was kickin' ass. Everybody kept saying how awesome it was I got hired. (Sure it's and easy job, but its still cool) So I started reading Kurt Vonnegut's "Breakfast of Champions" which is an amazing book. Just yesterday I read 230 pages in it. (I'm not too far out from finishing it) According to Vonnegut...

"The expression "Breakfast of Champtions" is a registered trademark of General Mills, Inc., for use on a breakfast cereal product. The use of the identical expression as the title for this book is not intended to indicate an association with or sponsorship by General Mills, nor is it intended to disparage their fine products."

...Oh man, this book is so damn funny, I cannot put it down. My lab was fine yesterday, I was out in 30 mins no problem. My math class is goin great, its so easy. My online class is a little more work, but its not all that bad really. My parents came up and brought all my camping gear, and it's really sinking in how much this weekend is gonna rock. Whoooooooooooo yea. The fucking Wailers? Are you kidding me? HELL YEA! They took me out to Harpers for a beer (Grove Street Ale) and some food. (their pizza is good) It was nice to see them again. Kari came over and borrowed Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, which is an amazing book btw. Tonight is Danny's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE! Alright, I gotta head to class, then work allllllll fucking night. And always remember...

Live your life with no regrets, because you can't change the past.

~GT

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good quote to remember!
thanx!
~J~

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger HippyMonkey said...

Glad u dig it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home