Friday, June 17, 2005

Class and work... again

Picture of the Day

The security was dressed in pink, if that tells you anything about how strict they are. Posted by Hello

Quote of the Day
"All you need is love"
~Beatles

Random Fact of the Day
Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.

Song of the Day
Steve Miller Band - The Joker ;)


Okay, I have a quiz in a few minutes, so I'm in a bit of a rush. Yesterday, let's see. I was a little short on sleep, so woke up and went directly to class. Did well on my exam, which was nice. When I got home, I did homework for a solid two hours or so. Took a break to chill with Christine and watch Dr. Phil (boo) and Oprah, like she loves to watch in the day time. Yea..... I got back at 6 and was called into work early, 7-3. Aaron was home, which was a nice change. Him and Eileen were going to the bar for the Pistons game, which once again, I was working during. However, it was really cool to talk to him for a bit, even if it was just a little bit before work. Went into work (boo) at 7 and I'm pretty sure druggy kid is on the horse again. He kept going in the bathroom for like 10-20 mins at a time and coming out all tweaked out holding his arms, so yea. Man, I do not like working with that kid. Anyways, got out early (at 1 am, so early!) and was completely exausted, yet somehow managed to stay up a little later than I should have. It was a beautiful night though, I'm glad I got out of work early! Anyways, I gotta run to this damn exam in 30 minutes. And always remember...

Never frown because you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile


~GT

2 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Konrad said...

Pretty in pink, huh? Interesting fact abour Winston Churchill, whom I adore by the way. Hey, you didn't answer my ticker question, did you? See you, Konrad

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger HippyMonkey said...

Glad u like WInston Churchill. Yea, I got that ticker from some website by typing "countdown code" or something like that into google. It was easy to set up, i reccomend u check it out, Konrad.

~GT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home