Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hookahville

Picture of the Day

Christine, Aaron and Ryan chillin' Posted by Hello

Quote of the Day
Let them know you realize that life moves fast
Its hard to make the good things last

Fact of the Day
The average ear of corn has eight-hundred kernels arranged in sixteen rows.

Song of the Day
Pearl Jam - Oceans


OKAY so I know I've been real lazy about updating, but I WILL get all my Hookahville pictures up at some point soon. The one above is just a temp, so don't you worry. Hookahville was amazing, stay tuned for a full post with all my pictures and a recap with setlists and highlights. And always remember...

Trey Anastasio is a selfish, doped up, bastard who can seriously wail on the guitar (Who cancels a 25 day summer tour?)

~GT

1 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger Konrad said...

Do you play the guitar yourself, too? I'm praticing and I'm getting addicted anyway. If you like it, do you like Bright Eyes as well? He kicks ass!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home