Thursday, May 26, 2005

All work no play make Greg... something something

Picture of the Day

Our final moments in 341 West Holden Posted by Hello

Song of the Day
Yonder Mountain String Band - Half Moon Rising

Fact of the Day
The Beatles song "Dear Prudence" was written about Mia Farrow's sister,
Prudence, when she wouldn't come out and play with Mia and the Beatles
at a religious retreat in India.

Quote of the Day
"Teach us to sing and dance and laugh and cry. We've tried to survive so long on money and sex and envy and real estate and football and basketball and automobiles and television and alcohol - on sawdust and broken glass!"
~Kurt Vonnegut


Another day another dollar.... Pisons lost, they would've won if I was watchin 'em. Workin until 5am tonight, yippy fuckin skippy. Yea, I'm a little grumpy, I just woke up. The only good thing about today is a supposed barbecue at Heather and Jeremy's later (which I have to leave to go to work) and the fact that my class will only be a 20-30 minute lab. Also, Hookahville is so damn close I can feel the mud between my toes. After my lab I'm crashing the fuck out. And if you're wondering why I'm so grumpy, always remember...

Theres a huge difference between waking up and being awake.

~GT

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so very true!
~J~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home