Sunday, May 22, 2005

I'm a workin' man

Picture of the Day

Levi, shakin' his ass! Posted by Hello

Quote of the Day
"Now I've been happy lately, thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be, something good has begun"
~Cat Stevens - Peace Train

Song of the Day
Rusted Root - Lost in a Crowd


Yesterday was a pretty awesome day, between the sunny weather, the East Lansing Art Festival, and a good round of Frisbee golf at the Ledges (all before work) I would say it was a pretty successful day. I worked 10 - 3:30am and I must say, the drunk people kept me entertained most of my shift. The people I work with seem real cool, my Shift Manager Olivia was real cool, hooking up the free food very nicely. Today is a dreary day outside, rainy and dull. I don't know what I'm doing today, but I DO know that Hookahville is coming up, as the countdown shows. Other than that, I leave you with this piece of advice...

Never live your life with regrets...

~GT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home