Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Class and work... yep...

Picture of the Day

Mike Glabecki from Rusted Root playing a solo (acoustic) show at the Temple Club. This shot was taken during the song "Beautiful People". Posted by Hello

Song of the Day
Phish - Makisupa Policeman

Quote of the Day
Human beings will be happier - not when they cure cancer or get to Mars or eliminate racial prejudice or flush Lake Erie but when they find ways to inhabit primitive communities again. That's my utopia.
~Kurt Vonnegut


Tuesday Tuesday, another lazy Tuesday. Although I can't be TOO lazy. 24's 2 hour finale was killer last night (USA won) and the Pistons beat the Heat in game 1 of the series, which was the Heat's first loss in the series. Aaron took off for Grand Rapids yesterday, so its just me around here right now. Other than that, I've just got class in 40 minutes and I gotta work tonight from 9 - 3:30 am. My Dad's bringing out my camping stuff, which is great becasue the weekend is COMIN UP!!!! (slowly) So yea, I just chilled and played some guitar once everyone left last night, it was great to have some alone time to jam out! Anyways, I should be running to class. Do the world a favor and say hello, or at least smile at a complete stranger today.

~GT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home